Terms of service agreement for visa service
1. Obligation of Clients
- Providing correct personal information as requested on our website.
- Making full payment for our services.
- Any changes after sending application to Immigration Department will be charges extra fee as amending fee.
- You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 3 days, the service is understood to be completed.
There are two kinds of visa fee that you have to pay for to get your visa on arrival including visa service fee and Government Fee.
Visa Service Fee:
Service fee is the amount that the applicants have to pay in advance for service during visa online processing from receiving and checking the applicant's personal information to collecting the pre-approval visa letter from Immigration Department and sending it to the applicant in order to get their visa stamped at Arrival Airports.
Government Fee is the amount that we will directly pay for Immigration Department to process your visa and get visa stamped on your passport in arrival countries.
Notes: GlobalVisa starts an execution phase only after the receipt of the full payment of the fees. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by GlobalVisa, which is usually HKD (Hong Kong Dollar). The Client is not authorized to withhold fees and interests due to any service, guarantee or liability-related claims. In the same manner, any right of offset on the part of the Client is hereby excluded.
3. Our responsibility
- Processing visa as customer's request.
- Supporting all the visa information.
- In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
- We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
GlobalVisa accepts many different payment methods and offer many ways for you to make your payments through Credit Card, Paypal, Bank Transfer.
The following major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, Dinner Club…
We are not be responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip…. in case your visa application or entry is declined. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
We strongly recommend that you should apply for your Vietnam visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 20th October 2010.
Working days: All week days except Saturday, Sunday, public holiday or other holiday announce by Immigration Department.
Working hours: 8.00 AM to 15.00 PM, GMT+8 in every working days.
7. Refundable and non-refundable
- Money Back Guarantee if Declined.
- Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we will be unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- All Fees, once the application is received / processed, are non-refundable
- Should you change your mind about travel after your application has been processed, no fees will be refunded.
8. Contact us
Global Immigration Services Limited
In United States
- Add: 1745 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York City, New York, 10019, USA.
- Tel: +1 718 618 9968
In United Kingdom
- Add: Golden Cross House, 8 Duncannon Street, London, WC2N 4JF, United Kingdom.
- Tel: +44 238 0970 968
- Add: Level 13, 135 King Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Tel: +61 280 033 968
- Add: #14-02 The Arcade, 11 Collyer Quay, Singapore, 049317.
- Tel: +852 8199 9239