Can I Obtain A Laos Tourist Visa for German Citizens In Advance?
Yes, German citizens can apply for a Laos tourist visa in advance before their travel to Laos. There are two main options to apply for a Laos tourist visa:
- Online: You can apply for a Laos tourist visa online through the Global Visa Services website. The application process is simple and straightforward, and you will receive your visa electronically within a few days.
- At a Lao embassy or consulate: You can also apply for a Laos tourist visa at a Lao embassy or consulate in your home country. When you apply for a visa at the embassy, it will take you quite a while. That's why we recommend you apply for a visa online
When applying for a Laos tourist visa, you will typically need to submit the following documents:
- A current passport - Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your arrival date in Laos. The scan must be clear, and all of your information must be legible. There are no spliced images, blurring, or glares. A hazy scan is a typical reason for the rejection of an Indian tourist visa to Laos.
- A current passport-size photo; if you don't have one, you may get one fast by using our Passport photo service.
- Two blank pages in your passport
- Your passport's first page
- Birth certificate (only for minor applicants)
- An email address - Make sure you input it correctly while filling out the application form since you will receive your online visa by email.
The processing time for a Laos tourist visa for German citizens is typically 1 to 3 working days. However, the processing time may be longer if you are applying from a country that does not have an online application system.