Can I fix a mistake on my eVisa Laos application?
Yes. The good news is that you do have the opportunity to fix any errors or make necessary changes to your application. In the event that you need to correct the information or modify any details, you will be required to apply for a new visa application with accurate and updated information. Therefore, taking the time to carefully review all the details will help ensure the accuracy and completeness of your eVisa application for Laos. Here is a list of what you must provide:
- Passport: Your passport must be valid for at least six months from the issued date and have at least 2 blank pages.
- Passport photo: A recent passport photograph of the applicant. This must be a color snapshot taken within the last six months, against a white background, with a neutral attitude.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Email address: Your e visa will be electronically linked to your passport, but you will still need a copy to show at the immigration office. This information will be sent to you by email.
- Payment methods: We accept a variety of payment ways. You can use a credit or debit card, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, or wire transfer to a bank account.
The application requires travelers to use their passports for travel to Laos. If your passport expires soon, it is best to renew your passport and apply for an e-visa.