GVC Global Visa Corp

Customer Services: +1 917 397 7487

Can I use the visa for cruise ship or boarder ?

Most of the countries, you have to use visa for air tracel only. But with Turkey eVisa, you can use it for any ports of entry(airports/sea ports and boarder). and Cambodia evisa, you can use it for 3 boarders (Cham Yeam,Poi Pet,Bavet)

Relative FAQs

  1. How do I receive my eVisa/visa approval letter ?
  2. What do I enter for Surname and Given Name?
  3. What is the SEPA Transfer?