Kuwait eVisa Fees
There are 2 kinds of Kuwait visa fees that you have to pay for to get your e-Visa to Kuwait, including visa service fee and Kuwait stamping fee.
1. Kuwait e-Visa Service Fee
Service fee is the amount that the applicant have to pay in advance for Kuwait e-Visa processing including advising about Kuwait e-Visa, receiving required documents, checking the applicant's personal information, informing the visa status and result. In the end, we will collect the e-Visa from Kuwait Government and send it to the applicant before arriving at the Kuwait ports.
||Service fee/person (US Dollar)
||10 to upward
|e-Visa for Tourism (single entry for 90 days)
- Normal: For those who would like to get a Kuwait e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get a Kuwait e-Visa within 1 business day.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get a Kuwait e-Visa after 5 business hours.
2. Kuwait Stamping Fee - Pay in cash for Kuwait Immigration Officer
Visa Stamping fee is the amount that you will directly pay for Immigration Officers by USD or KD cash at the Immigration Counter to get your Kuwait e-Visa stamped on your passport on arrival in Kuwait.
The stamping fee is 3 KD ( approximately 10 USD) for each visitor.
- The validity of the passport must exceed six months when applying for e-Visa.
- Temporary Travel Documents holders in all its kinds are not permitted to use this system.
- The applicant must not have any security restrictions that prevent him from entering or exiting the country.
- In case of any differences between information provided in the application form and the original documents, the granted e-Visa will be considered invalid and its holder will not be allowed to enter the country.
- A tourist visa is valid to enter Kuwait State within a month from its issuance for a single entry.
- A tourist visa allows its holder a temporary stay for a maximum of 3 months starting from the entry date, therefore he must leave the country before its expiration. The tourist visa holder is not allowed to work in the country and in case he/she is caught they will be subjected to the legal accountability.
- A visitor who overstays the permitted period will be fined and subjected to legal accountability that may extend to disqualifying him from issuing visa in the future..
- You will be informed via your email once your tourist e-Visa application has been approved or declined