What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
The "Visa approval letter" is a letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department that allows you to enter and exit Vietnam for a given time period. With the approval letter, you can pick up your visa upon arrival at one of the three International Airports in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang).
At the airport, the corresponding authority will verify the details on the approval letter based on your passport and travel documents. As long as you make sure you input the correct details when applying, you will surely be granted entry upon arrival in Vietnam with the approval letter.
However, it is strongly advised that you read our website and follow all the instructions carefully to avoid problems or delays at the airport.
What the approval letter looks like.
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Do you require my passport scan?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- What is service fee?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?