What is service fee?
You must have "Visa approval letter" in your hand for picking up your visa-upon-arrival at the airport in Vietnam. Unless you already have valid Vietnam visa stamped on your passport. You cannot enter for traveling around Vietnam and will be forced to fly back your country of origin if you do not have the pre-approved letter for picking up your visa to Vietnam at the airport.
Vietnamese travel agents and companies who could help you arrange the pre-approved letter for picking up your visa-upon-arrival to Vietnam at the airport. "Service fee" as you may also see in the Service fee column is the fee that you must pay for arranging the "Visa approval letter" for picking up your visa-upon-arrival at any Vietnam airport by us.
Please note that the service fee does not cover the stamping fee, which will be paid in USD or VND cash directly at the airport when you pick up your Vietnam visa. In our case, we only require our clients to pay for our service if and thus, the term we call "Service Fee."
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Do you require my passport scan?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?