How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
Normally, you will receive the approval letter within 3 Working days.There is no time frame required to apply for a visa in advance.
However we suggest you should apply at least 1 week in advance to avoid any hassle or unwanted problems.
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Do you require my passport scan?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- What is service fee?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?