What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
It is very important to pay close attention to all of your details when you are completing the online application form to obtain the e-Visa. The information of your passport must match the information you use to fill out the form.
Before submitting the application make sure that you have filled in all the required fields and that your passport has a validity of at least 8 months from the date of arrival.
In the rare case that an e-Visa is denied, we urge you to get in touch with our customer service team in order to arrange service fee refund.
- What is an eVisa?
- Who requires a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
- How long is an Egypt Online visa valid for?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- How it works?