Do I need to renew my Egyptian e-Visa if my passport has changed/expired?
In order to obtain an e-Visa for Egypt the applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 8 months upon date of arrival. In case you had to renew your passport because it was lost or stolen, or you had to change information, or the passport expired you will need to apply for a new Egypt e-Visa.
When you apply online for the electronic visa for Egypt all information must be accurate and precise and match the data of your ordinary passport.
In the case that your e-Visa has expired, you will need to complete a new online application. Remember that the electronic visa for Egypt is meant to be used over a 3 month period and grants the visitor a stay of up to 30 days.
- What is an eVisa?
- Who requires a visa to enter The Arab Republic of Egypt?
- Do I need a visa to go to Egypt?
- Are children required to apply for Egypt Online Visa?
- What kind of information do I need to complete the Egypt Online Visa application?
- How long is an Egypt Online visa valid for?
- What should I do if I have made a mistake in my online Egypt e-Visa application?
- How do you know your Egypt e-Visa?
- What can I do if I am denied the Egypt e-Visa?
- Am I guaranteed admission to Egypt?
- What advantages does the Egypt Online visa provide?
- What do you need to get visa stamped on arrival in Egypt?
- How it works?